    --
    Jeanie Decker, MCDST
    Microsoft Learning

    Jeanie Decker \(MS\), May 14, 2004

  2. haha,
    Yes, I totally agree this solution, Jeanie. Great.

    "Jeanie Decker (MS)" <> wrote in message
    > One method that I used personally to prepare for the MCDST exams was to
    > spend some time in the microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,
    > microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support, and
    > microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers newsgroups. See how many of the issues
    > you can find a solution for (good way to practice using the Knowledge Base
    > and Resource Kit). Figure out what questions you'd ask this person if he

    was
    > a customer calling you for help. Use the different posts as case studies

    > focus your study efforts. Get an idea of what problems customers

    encounter.

    > This is also good experience if you want to work at a Help desk.
    >
    > --
    > Jeanie Decker, MCDST
    > Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], May 26, 2004

  3. Jeanie Decker \(MS\)

    pioneer10 Guest

    I could not get to these suggested sites. I am putting
    in the address exactly as listed. Please assist-Pioneer10

    as case studies to
    >focus your study efforts. Get an idea of what problems

    customers encounter.

    >This is also good experience if you want to work at a

    Help desk.

    >--
    >Jeanie Decker, MCDST
    >Microsoft Learning

    confers no rights.

    pioneer10, May 26, 2004
  4. Jeanie Decker \(MS\)

    Neil Guest

    "pioneer10" <> wrote in

    > I could not get to these suggested sites. I am putting
    > in the address exactly as listed. Please assist-Pioneer10

    try it with an actual newsreader or browse in the "Communities" web page
    for it. Jeanie listed teh names of the newsgroups, not web URLs

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004