    i have used 2003 for a few weeks and an MCSA in 2000

    thanks for yoour help

    jameZ

    JameZ, Aug 6, 2004

  2. JameZ

    anonymous Guest

    Amazon is better

    anonymous, Aug 6, 2004

  3. I just passed the 70-292 exam. I used Transcender for studying. I have
    relied on Transcender in the past and I like their products. To be honest,
    I would utilize the same materials that you used to pass your MCSA on 2000.

    --
    Sean Pearson

    MICHAEL PEARSON, Aug 8, 2004
  4. JameZ

    JameZ Guest

    please explain

    JameZ, Aug 8, 2004
  5. JameZ

    JameZ Guest

    I have read through my mcsa 2000 books and they have helped.

    i am now passing the trannscender exzms are they a good guide to the real thing.

    Any tips , hot topics i sit the exam Friday

    Jamez

    JameZ, Aug 9, 2004
  6. JameZ

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    (JameZ) wrote in

    > Whats better to test my knowledge
    >
    > transcenders or MS readiness review
    >
    > i have used 2003 for a few weeks and an MCSA in 2000
    >

    > thanks for yoour help
    >

    > jameZ

    create a test server and workstation environment. is better for study.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 10, 2004
  7. JameZ

    ./DMc Guest

    trancender and testking

    ./DMc, Aug 31, 2004
  8. JameZ

    catwalker63 Guest

    "./DMc" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > trancender and testking

    Testking is for A S S F U C K E R S !!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Aug 31, 2004