    book to focus on the exam?
    I know Minasi will teach me 2003 very well, but will help me pass the tests?
    Thank you

    Fred, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Fred

    Jose Samuel Guest

    It would....but reading the whole book even once would take time. Minasi is
    definitely one of the best practical references I've come across.

    a better option would be to take a test wise approach...buy books for each
    test & study that.

    good luck
    Jose

    Jose Samuel, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Thank you Jose for the response.
    I think you're right. I went to my local book store and the book is huge. It
    will take me 6 months read the whole thing (I don't have too much free time
    to read, maybe 1 hr a day, not may weekends). I liked it , but it's not
    going to be easy to read the whole book and then read a study guide.
    I will buy separated books and go one step at the time.
    Thanks.

    :
    : "Fred" <> wrote in message
    : news:AmIxc.1667$...
    : > Hello:
    : > I have 6 years experience in window NT and 2k. I passed 5 exams on the
    NT
    : > track, and Win2k PRO. Now, I'd like to start with my MCSA in Windows
    2003.
    : > Looking at what book(s) to buy, looks like the best one is Mark Minasi
    : > Windows 2003 Server. I need your opinions, is this a good book to use
    for
    : > certification exams? or after reading these book I will need a different
    : > book to focus on the exam?
    : > I know Minasi will teach me 2003 very well, but will help me pass the
    : tests?
    : > Thank you
    : >
    : >