    Hi all

    where i can find free study notes regarding Mcse 2003
    track
    Saqib, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Saqib

    Brat Guest

    Brat, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Saqib

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 9, 2004

  4. >-----Original Message-----
    >Hi all
    >
    >where i can find free study notes regarding Mcse 2003
    >track
    >.

    How do these people think they are going to pass a
    microsoft certification test if they even click on the
    training and certification link on microsoft.com geez
    What! Your kidding me, Mar 3, 2004
  5. >How do these people think they are going to pass a
    >microsoft certification test if they even click on the
    >training and certification link on microsoft.com geez

    Yet they do pass them, sad don't you think....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  6. Saqib

    Consultant Guest

    appearantly, braindump sites are easier to find

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004
  7. Saqib

    kat Guest

    I cannot believe microsoft cut my last post. At least consultant had the
    privelige of viewing.

    --
    Kat MCNGP #29

    /* Who you lookin at? */