    goes blank.

    What are some really good methods for studying.
    , Feb 13, 2004

  2. kpg Guest

    Put the book under your pillow at night.

    www.learningbyosmosis.com

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:feeb01c3f22f$0d852480$...

    kpg, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Herb Martin Guest

    Send me a private email if you prefer but here are the basics:

    Install the product (even if you are experience, install it on a machine you
    can "tear up")
    Download the Microsoft outline of the exam(s) -- from www.Microsoft.com/mcp
    links
    (Use this as you initial notes)
    Study for similar subjects together and in parallel
    (e.g., if you will take both XP and Server study for these largely
    together)
    REGISTER for the exam from 4 days to 2 weeks out -- just do it.
    Work through every tool mentioned in the outline
    Read up on each area in the online help and from TechNet/MSDN
    TRY to do each topic with which you are unfamiliar
    Ask questions here or on the specific news groups for the PRODUCT
    Take the test
    If you pass or fail, take notes for MORE THAN one hour after you leave the
    exam (I can give you specifics)

    If you didn't pass, register immediate to re-take the exam within 2-14 days
    (4-8 days are best.)
    Use YOUR NOTES to study your weak areas. Worst case you paid $125 for
    the best
    practice test available.

    If you did pass, use YOUR NOTES, to complete you study for the next exam
    (XP-->Server)
    within 1-2 weeks.

    Keep going; just do it.

    There is no substitute for learning the product but there are rapid ways to
    do that.

    --
    Herb Martin
    Herb Martin, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Guest Guest

    I feel sorry of u! i get MCDBA and MCAD in 6 months. My
    method is study intensively for the exam with MS-
    PRESS "selfpace" and "inside" books. 3 days before the
    exam. Study the test-dump for your exam. If you don't
    know where to get dumps, go to itbookmark.com. They offer
    the best deal i'd ever found on the Inet.

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004
  5. Guest Guest

    and your MCP number is??

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004
  6. JaR Guest

    opined, On 2/15/04 9:26 AM:
    > I feel sorry of u! i get MCDBA and MCAD in 6 months. My
    > method is study intensively for the exam with MS-
    > PRESS "selfpace" and "inside" books. 3 days before the
    > exam. Study the test-dump for your exam. If you don't
    > know where to get dumps, go to itbookmark.com. They offer
    > the best deal i'd ever found on the Inet.

    Braindumper AND a spammer. Your mom must be so proud!

    ASSFUCKER!
    JaR, Feb 16, 2004