study method of xp pro

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by leopard, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. leopard

    leopard Guest

    thru no fault of my own I studied the manual training kit
    first ...now I am studying the online course from thomson
    netg...downloaded

    am i being compromised in this manner of study ...
    should i have covered netg online gui first before the
    manual???

    how can i benefit from GUI learning or make it more
    efficient for me ??

    should i have studied the other way round??

    I ve started this xp pro study in april 2004 with
    countless obstacles ..until i bought broadband & a router
    and setup my own home netwrk(XP PRO & MS win SERVER 2003)

    why am i taking so long???

    is it just learning the depth of the basics of windows??

    #leopard

    any words of wisdom or encouragement ??

    leopard, Dec 7, 2004

  2. leopard wrote:
    > thru no fault of my own I studied the manual training kit

    I'd have to say it was your own fault that you studied.

    --
    Fris "Or was there a gun to your head?" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 7, 2004