Study MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Shima Jannhammani, Jul 12, 2004.

  1. I try to study for MCSE but I can't see it.
    Shima Jannhammani, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Shima Jannhammani

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 12, 2004 "Shima Jannhammani" blathered:

    > I try to study for MCSE but I can't see it.

    You need Jesus, then you'll "see the light".

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Shima Jannhammani

    Consultant Guest

    can i get an amen?

    Consultant, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Shima Jannhammani

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 12, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > can i get an amen?

    C'mon brotha'. Talk 'bout it. Preach it brotha'.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Shima Jannhammani

    Doom Guest

    Put on your glasses, asshat.
    Doom, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Shima Jannhammani

    JaR Guest

    Shima Jannhammani wrote:

    > I try to study for MCSE but I can't see it.

    You can't? Jeez, it's right over---------------------> there!

    JaR
    Directional Thug
    JaR, Jul 13, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Shima Jannhammani

    Consultant Guest

    i love the lord! i said i love the lord! and if loving the lord is wrong, i
    dont wanna be right!

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004