  1. hai i am new to MCAd and iam doing VB.net please can any
    one send me some ebooks regading this and i will be really
    greatful to you,please helpme
    seraphine Rosario, Oct 6, 2004

  2. seraphine Rosario

    Raja Guest

    Re : Study matrerials for MCAD

    How about some physical books ? They are legal, can be
    carried around and also comes with an e-book version ! :)

    The Amazon links for MCAD VB track books are
    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
    Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt