    why it is right and the others are wrong. I hav a good bit of experience
    installing WIN XP and trouble shooting it, would these study materials do? Or
    should I purchase the Microsoft exam study kits?

    Derek, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Derek

    RemoteShark Guest

    Since it is a Microsoft Exam and they have published a textbook for the exam,
    I think the best is to buy the MSPress book for the exam along with your
    experience, if any and a whole lot of enthusiasm. Others have also purchased
    CBT based training videos and extra question from MeasureUP, Transcender etc.
    Since you have a second shot, why not just do the exam and then see for
    yourself. I am sure you will pass on second round, otherwise, study the
    MSPress book inside out, do as many practice tests as you can and you should
    be fine.

    A friend of mine who is one of Microsoft's top trainers said that there are
    people in the world who haven't even used Windows XP, just studying the
    questions and getting familiar with the type of questions from MS Press Book.
    Go Figure that!

    Good Luck!

    RemoteShark, Jan 23, 2007