    I don't have the money to go to (IMHO) useless classes,
    and I want to learn the MATERIAL not the exam (i.e.
    dumps), so any help in this would be most appreciated.
    aschaurer, Feb 21, 2004

  2. aschaurer

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Yes it's true....

    Pffff

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 22, 2004

  3. aschaurer

    Bryan Guest

    I passed the 70-270 and the 70-271. 270 will give you
    enough knowledge to pass 271. I also teach the XP class.

    Bryan, Feb 25, 2004
  4. aschaurer

    Shelby Meyer Guest

    I just did a search on Amazon.com for MCDST. No real books listed yet but
    the the ExamCrams for 271 and 272 will be released on May27. Thats all I
    could find.

    Shelby Meyer, Feb 27, 2004