    -------------------
    MCSD, MCDBA
    Nguyen Thai Hung

    Nguyen Thai Hung, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Nguyen Thai Hung

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Tha's nice for you... Hope you feel good about yourself for cheating to get
    the certs and devaluing them even more. With any luck, MS will cancel yours
    (as they can and DO do...)

    Don't forget to post your URL so MS can get it shutdown...

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Nguyen Thai Hung wrote:

    > Hi guys,
    > I have a lot of study materials for MCAD, MCSD (.NET)
    > and MCSE Windows 2000 and 2003. Currently, i'm uploading
    > them to my website. If you are interested in getting
    > RIGHT materials for your study. Email me.
    > Oh, almost forgot. This site also contains brain-dumps
    > for every MS exams.

    What's it feel like to be a worthless slug?

    General Protection Fault, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Nguyen Thai Hung

    Hermit Dave Guest

    why dont you post the address... and also put in your mcp id.... that would
    serve the purpose well...
    and please to write to
    they sure would appreciate your efforts, might just give you an MVP for all
    the touble!!!!

    --

    Regards,
    HD