    MCSD means so much to you maybe you should make the
    sacrifices we have and buy study materials instead of
    other things.

    Jaime, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Jaime

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'm sorry to be so blunt. But I am sick of people asking
    >for free study materials, books, etc. None of us on here
    >are rich, it's not like we enjoy spending our hard earned
    >money on the books and other study materials, but we do
    >because this is a goal we are trying to reach. If being a
    >MCSD means so much to you maybe you should make the
    >sacrifices we have and buy study materials instead of
    >other things.

    Very true.

    What I don't understand is why people don't just use the msdn. After
    all the these exams are not hard, and the msdn has a wealth of
    knowledge.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Or at least grow up and fork out a few bucks (read invest) for quality third
    party books.

    Leigh

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Jaime

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Or at least grow up and fork out a few bucks (read invest) for quality third
    >party books.

    Those people would be too tight fisted to do that. In any case, I
    don't believe they have the ability to read...

    Kline Sphere, Oct 5, 2003
  5. Apparently they can read well enough to somehow find this place... <g>

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 5, 2003
  6. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    I'm glad everyone agrees with me on this, lol

    Jaime, Oct 5, 2003
  7. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    That is probably luck more than anything:p

    Jaime, Oct 7, 2003
  8. Jaime

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Apparently they can read well enough to somehow find this place... <g>

    Nah, someone drew 'em a map (or at least a picture!).

    Kline Sphere, Oct 8, 2003