    Thanks to this site I find I can go for MCDST - Microsoft
    sez not available 'til mid 2004. WHAT did y'all USE to
    study for them??? (I can't find any books...) Help, Plz!

    Bev, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Nothing--we took the exams based on our experience.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Feb 4, 2004

  3. The only materials I know ofthat are available are the courses offered
    through our training channel. If you are interested in instructor-led
    training, you can find a location near you by searching for training from
    http://www.microsoft.com/mcdst.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Feb 4, 2004
  4. Bev

    Guest Guest

    I had a friend that took the 71-272 test. He used the
    study material for the 70-270 (windows xp) test to pass.
    He received his test scores back a few weeks ago and did
    pretty good. As for the 70-272 test... I have no idea.
    I'm planning on taking it this weekend. I'm going to see
    how I do with current experience.

    Guest, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Bev

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i didn't study at all and use my experience with XP and 2000. not a tough
    exam for me

    Kian Wah Lai, Feb 5, 2004