    I am trying to dig up some study materials for the 70-271 exam does anybody
    have any good links?

    Thanks
    Shady, May 17, 2004

  2. Until study texts are available, I would recommend the Microsoft
    Resource kits.

    For the 70-271: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit Second
    Edition
    For the 70-272: Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit

    've used and recommend the practice tests from SelfTest. Go to
    www.selftestsoftware.com. They have the look and feel of the actual
    exams. Also, the questions are highly relevant.

    Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST, May 18, 2004

  3. Shady

    mattjam Guest

    Try Imesh.com

    mattjam, May 23, 2004