    I'm already a DBA but I need the othe two certs, its nice that my boss doesnt
    mind me studying on the job. I was wondering is this enough material to pass
    the test. Or do I need to purchase or look for thousands of other things

    desireemm, May 13, 2008

  2. "desireemm" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello I just got my book Microsoft self paced Training Kit for the 70-443,
    > I'm already a DBA but I need the othe two certs, its nice that my boss
    > doesnt
    > mind me studying on the job. I was wondering is this enough material to
    > pass
    > the test. Or do I need to purchase or look for thousands of other things

    For the 70-443 and 70-444, I would also strongly recommend the following
    three resources..

    [1] SQL Server 2005 Books Online

    [2] SQL Server 2005 Administrators Companion

    [3] Inside SQL Server 2005: The Storage Engine

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 17, 2008