Study Material

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. Good evening all,
    I'm new to this forum, so I shall not babble.

    Well over a year ago I completed my W2K MCSE. I now feel it's time to do the
    upgrade to the MCSE server 2003.

    This I believe involves sitting the 292 and 296 exams.

    I'd like to know several things before I embark on this journey.

    1. What study books do people out there recommend (in the past I've used
    Exam Cram and Sybex)
    2. What questions are good (in the past I've used Boson and Transender)
    3. What CBT video/DVD's do people recommend (again in the past I've used CBT
    nuggets)
    4. Apart from Microsoft, does any other web sites out there give good advise
    on MCP stuff.

    Thanks in advance for your help, It's been over a year and I feel out of the
    loop, but I'm really keen to get going on this, if anyone would like to give
    me some pointers and hints and tips, they would be most welcome.

    Cheers

    Greg

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Mar 24, 2006

  2. << While I was at work, Greg spurted out:
    > Good evening all,
    > I'm new to this forum, so I shall not babble.

    Is it Groundhog day?

    Where have I seen this before?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Hello Greg,
    I would suggest ISBN: 0-7356-1973-9, its a really good book from Microsoft
    Press, The book title is Upgrading you certification to Microsoft Windows
    Server 2003

    Thanks
    David Rodriguez
    C & D Computer Consulting

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgUm9kcmlndWV6?=, Mar 26, 2006
  4. Hi

    Buy MOC (Combine book for 70-292-296)....

    .....Regards

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVzdGtpbGxlcg==?=, Mar 30, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Good evening all,
    >> I'm new to this forum, so I shall not babble.
    >>

    >Is it Groundhog day?
    >
    >Where have I seen this before?

    Is it Groundhog day?

    Where have I seen this before?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 30, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>Is it Groundhog day?
    >>
    >>Where have I seen this before?

    > Is it Groundhog day?
    >
    > Where have I seen this before?

    Is it Groundhog day?

    Where have I seen this before?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people
    appear bright until you hear them speak?

    Neil, Mar 30, 2006