    CERTFX?

    Thanks
    PP
    uritllc, Jun 20, 2006

  2. uritllc

    AJR Guest

    From a previous post:
    Suggest you consider the following two text:
    1. Windows Server 2003 - Administrator's Pocket Consultant -Microsoft Press
    2. Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Study Guide - Sybex.
    I spent a lot of time in Barnes and Noble book store reviewing and
    eventually buying several to prepare for the exams. I rate the above two as
    the best resources - the Pocket Consultant is not a study guide but an
    excellent "cookbook" of server 2003 for the 70-290 - the Sybex is a study
    guide and the CD includes several "simulations" - great for the 70-291 exam.

    AJR, Jun 20, 2006

  3. uritllc

    Andy Guest

    the MSPress books are always good..

    --
    MCDST | MCP (2000 Pro) | MCP (2003 Server)

    Andy, Jul 3, 2006