    press does not yet have a study guide book for this exam.
    Please advice on what book to get.
    Thank you in advance.

    Anne, Dec 7, 2004

  2. I haven't been able to find a book; however, if you install/reinstall and
    play with SBS and purchase the practice exam from Self Test you should do
    okay.

    I am taking the test on Jan 3rd

    =?Utf-8?B?S0tJIFRlY2hub2xvZ2llcw==?=, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Anne

    KKI Tech Guest

    Just FYI - I took the test on Jan 3rd and passed using
    the study method that I described.

    KKI Tech, Jan 11, 2005