    the exam 70-272?
    I have to repeat the exam I score 652..go figure????

    E-mail:
    Sérgio Rocha, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Sérgio Rocha

    Doom Guest

    "Sérgio Rocha" <> wrote in message
    news:2295901c45e09$0beeea20$...
    > Hy guys...
    >
    > Does any f you have braindums or any study material for
    > the exam 70-272?
    > I have to repeat the exam I score 652..go figure????
    >
    > E-mail:

    Imagine that, you're looking for dumps and you failed the test once already.
    Serves you right cheater. BTW say hi to swen or korgo or whoever the latest
    virus is. (no munge bad idea)
    Doom, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Sérgio Rocha

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Sergio,

    Try MCDST Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-272): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System from MSPress.

    This book is relatively new. So I am not sure whether it is available in the bookstores near you. However it is available both in Amazon and Noble and Barnes onine.

    If you are serious in certifying your skills, then you should be serious in doing your study. Dumps perhaps are for dumbs.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Sérgio Rocha

    Doom Guest

    If you are using br@indumps then yes you are a cheater. Most people who post
    here will agree with me. They even have a special term for those who use
    dumps. Are you any relation to eddie?
    "Brighton Rocks" <> wrote in message
    > whats the thing with using braindumps equal to cheating?????? I'm using a

    book, forums, braindumps, hands-on experience and savvy! Does that now make
    me a cheater??!!!

    Doom, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Sérgio Rocha

    Doom Guest

    I do not have a guilty conscience because I have never used a dump. How can
    you accept my apology when I have nothing to apologize for. You're the one
    who should apologize to all of us whose certification is being devalued by
    people like you. I didn't want to do this but you asked for it. Here it
    comes.

    Are you ready?

    Are you really ready?

    Wait for it.

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.
    > You sure do throw that word around an awful lot - guilty consicence?
    > Considering the amount of time and effort I'm putting in to make sure that

    I pass with a good result - I will rise above your comment and accept your
    apology.

    > "Doom" wrote:
    >
    > > If you are using br@indumps then yes you are a cheater. Most people who

    post
    > > here will agree with me. They even have a special term for those who use
    > > dumps. Are you any relation to eddie?
    > > "Brighton Rocks" <> wrote in

    message

    Doom, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Sérgio Rocha

    Doom Guest

    Say hi to Eddie for me.
    > lmao@u
    >
    > "Doom" wrote:
    >
    > > I do not have a guilty conscience because I have never used a dump. How

    can
    > > you accept my apology when I have nothing to apologize for. You're the

    one
    > > who should apologize to all of us whose certification is being devalued

    by
    > > people like you. I didn't want to do this but you asked for it. Here it
    > > comes.
    > > >

    > > Are you ready?
    > > >

    > > Are you really ready?
    > > >

    > > Wait for it.