    start with. Can you suggest any online training, ie.
    specific website?

    Thanks

    SYH, Oct 20, 2004

  2. SYH

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "SYH" <> said in
    news:190301c4b6c0$21d96d50$:

    > I'm trying to take MS Exam 70-229 (Design and Implement
    > Database with SQL Server 2000). I have got a good book to
    > start with. Can you suggest any online training, ie.
    > specific website?
    >
    > Thanks

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a6f79cb1-a420-
    445f-8a4b-bd77a7da194b&displaylang=en

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/4ers9

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  4. SYH

    syh Guest

    Thanks for the information. In terms of real practice
    test, how about www.transcender.com?
    I heard it's pretty good. Any opinions?

    Thanks

    syh, Oct 20, 2004
  5. >Thanks for the information. In terms of real practice
    >test, how about www.transcender.com?
    >I heard it's pretty good. Any opinions?

    if you feel you need transcenders to pass these exams, then consider
    another career.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  6. SYH

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> said in

    > sound advice.

    ok, buy a high end Sony sound system....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  7. >> sound advice.

    >ok, buy a high end Sony sound system....

    almost funny!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  8. SYH

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> sound advice.

    >>ok, buy a high end Sony sound system....

    > almost funny!

    Yeah, missed it by<------>that much.

    JaR
    Droll Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  9. SYH

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> said
    in news::

    >>> sound advice.

    >>ok, buy a high end Sony sound system....

    > almost funny!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    no implied good advice....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  10. SYH

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    > Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>>ok, buy a high end Sony sound system....

    >> almost funny!
    >>

    > Yeah, missed it by<------>that much.
    >
    > JaR
    > Droll Candidate

    that's a really small amount when I bump up my screen res

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  11. http://geocities.com/firepower_50ae/CodeNote/70-229.html should be some
    help. The link to BOL was, of course good. There's nothing like PRACTICE
    to learn this thing.

    re: Transcender, I like to use a practice test to make sure I'm ready or
    highlight weak areas when I've read the book & think I'm ready. Transcender
    is one of the better ones out there. The misuse of Transcender that has
    gotten them a bad name with some people, is just taking practice tests and
    calling that studying the material. It's not.

    dwilson

    Daniel Wilson, Oct 20, 2004
  12. SYH

    JaR Guest

    > incase you missed it JaR <> said in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    >> Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> almost funny!
    >>>

    >> Yeah, missed it by<------>that much.
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Droll Candidate

    > that's a really small amount when I bump up my screen res

    Horseshoes, hand grenades...

    JaR
    Comparative Candidate

    JaR, Oct 21, 2004
  13. SYH

    > Horseshoes, hand grenades...

    nuclear warfare, shaving, slow dancing, body odour, bad breath...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  14. SYH

    JaR Guest

    > incase you missed it JaR <> said in
    >
    >> Horseshoes, hand grenades...

    > nuclear warfare, shaving, slow dancing, body odour, bad breath...

    You will kindly note the absense of the term "funny" in the list.

    JaR
    Pointed Candidate

    JaR, Oct 21, 2004
  15. SYH

    > You will kindly note the absense of the term "funny" in the list.

    nor was intelligent...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  16. SYH

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > said in news::
    >
    >> sound advice.

    > ok, buy a high end Sony sound system....

    Denon is better.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  17. SYH

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said in

    > Denon is better.

    and what about Bang&Olfsen? Always liked Technics Audio...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  18. SYH

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 20, 2004 at 2:00pm "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere"
    blathered:

    > if you feel you need transcenders to pass these exams, then consider
    > another career.

    Are you speaking of practice tests in general or just Transcenders?

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 29, 2004
  19. SYH

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 20, 2004 at 5:12pm "Daniel Wilson" blathered:

    > The misuse of Transcender that has
    > gotten them a bad name with some people, is just taking practice tests and
    > calling that studying the material. It's not.

    Transcenders along with Self Test Software (the better imho) does have
    references for every question that explain WHY the right answer is correct
    and where you can more about that particular topic. So, in that sense, they
    could be considered good study material. Maybe that's why M$ endorses them
    (STS).

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!