  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Does anyone know where i can purchase MCDST study kit at?
    Phil, May 3, 2004

  2. Phil

    Guest Guest

    Can you say AMAZON!
    Guest, May 4, 2004

  3. Phil

    Robert Guest

    Most of the ones I have looked at will not be released
    until June or later. The best thing I have found is the
    Sybex book, and the Microsoft resource kits for XP and
    Office

    Robert, May 4, 2004
  4. Phil

    Neil Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote in news:7b9801c4315e
    $5ea56140$:

    > Does anyone know where i can purchase MCDST study kit at?

    for the most part, there is not much in the study kit department yet.
    Exam Cram does have a book due out later this month and MS has said they
    will have their books out over the summer. For now your best bets are the
    WinXP resource kit and the Office XP resource kit. There are also online
    resources such as MS Technet (web version) and google...

    HTH

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 4, 2004