    If so, which additions?

    Thanks,

    Mike
    Mike, Mar 11, 2006

  2. Mike

    Butterfield Guest

    On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 02:43:23 GMT, "Mike" <> wrote:

    >What are the suggested study guides for A+?
    >The Mike Meyers books and guides still popular?
    >If so, which additions?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Mike

    Mike's LearnKey series is great but expensive. If you can borrow it
    from anybody then do so. His latest book is probably all you need to
    pass the test if you learn the material within. Other books on the
    same subject will be redundant. If you have any experience then the
    materials will help put it all together for you.
    Butterfield, Mar 11, 2006

  3. Mike

    http://www.certiguide.com/index.htm
    Butterfield, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Mike

    Brian Guest

    I have been checking out certiguide. It seems like it is fairly current.
    Is it enough though to get ready for the tests?

    Thanks,

    Brian in MI (A+ wannebe)

    Brian, Apr 3, 2006