    Desktop Conf. Engineer
    Enterprise Connection PTY LTD
    South Africa
    Given, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Given

    Vantage Guest

    I find the MSPress study guides pretty good (well you'd hope they'd be :)
    .... Although I do find some conflicts between what's in the guide and whats
    the real world scenario, but if you do a bit of research it tends to make
    sense.

    For example: In the Sept 2005 SP2 70-272 study guide it mentions "the
    Related links Explorer bar", and it doesn't exist in SP2. (after asking
    around I found) it exists in XP & XP SP1, but was removed (apparently)
    because anti-spyware apps kept on IDing it as Spyware. So, I find there
    books good, but if you find a conflict it's good to research why ...

    I also use the
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=26272
    Microsoft E-Learning (free) stuff aswell :)

    Vantage, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Given

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?R2l2ZW4=?=" <> wrote in

    > Hey there peps, I have just passed my 271 exam and want to register
    > for 272 in the following weeks, I need study guides for the exam as I
    > have got little Knowledge in Outlook express I am fimiliar with Ms
    > Office outlook
    >
    > Your help will be highly appreciated
    > --
    > MG Motumo
    > Desktop Conf. Engineer
    > Enterprise Connection PTY LTD
    > South Africa

    Is the Prince of Nigeria going to send me 3 million dollars, too?

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Given

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the follwing words in

    > Hey there peps, I have just passed my 271 exam and want to register
    > for 272 in the following weeks, I need study guides for the exam as I
    > have got little Knowledge in Outlook express I am fimiliar with Ms
    > Office outlook

    So go buy some. Have a look through previous posting or on google for some
    recomendations.

    Nobody here but us chickens (peep... peep... peep)

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jan 31, 2006
  5. Given

    LRM Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message

    > Is the Prince of Nigeria going to send me 3 million dollars, too?

    Hey! I thought he was sending me $3 mil! That's it I'm breaking up with him.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Feb 1, 2006
  6. Given

    Vantage Guest

    <in robot voice> JUST... WANT... CERT! ERROR! ERROR! <end robot voice>

    Vantage, Feb 3, 2006