    study after work and weekends. Just like workout buddies at the gym pushing
    each other. Currently, I am studying for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by end
    of this year.
    =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=, Aug 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "msnut" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    >I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I am looking
    >for
    > somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like to get together
    > and
    > study after work and weekends. Just like workout buddies at the gym
    > pushing
    > each other. Currently, I am studying for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by
    > end
    > of this year.

    I think Briscobar would be great at motivating you, especially if he was
    using the Burdizo, but I suspect he doesn't swing that way. Unless "msnut"
    is female. And single. And not psychotic.
    Frisbee®, Aug 30, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    msnut <> rambled:

    > I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I am
    > looking for somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like
    > to get together and study after work and weekends. Just like workout
    > buddies at the gym pushing each other. Currently, I am studying
    > for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by end of this year.

    R U Hawt? And female?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."
    Briscobar, Aug 30, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > I think Briscobar would be great at motivating you, especially if he
    > was using the Burdizo, but I suspect he doesn't swing that way.
    > Unless "msnut" is female. And single. And not psychotic.

    beat me to it, fris.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com iz off da heezy fo sheezy
    Briscobar, Aug 30, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=" <> wrote in

    > I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I am
    > looking for somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like
    > to get together and study after work and weekends. Just like workout
    > buddies at the gym pushing each other. Currently, I am studying
    > for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by end of this year.

    R U Gay & Portuguese?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Are you an MCNGP??

    lowdes, Aug 31, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote
    > Are you an MCNGP??

    Obviously you didn't read his sig.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 31, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    Consultant Guest

    gay quote of the day

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:

    > Are you an MCNGP??

    Lame
    JaR, Aug 31, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    slj7q Guest

    msnut wrote:
    > *I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I a
    > looking for
    > somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like to ge
    > together and
    > study after work and weekends. Just like workout buddies at the gy
    > pushing
    > each other. Currently, I am studying for70-291. My goal is to ge
    > MCSE by end
    > of this year. *

    Have you taken 290? i think it's not easy to find ppl working on sam
    exam.

    slj7

    -
    slj7
    slj7q, Aug 31, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

    RoguE Guest

    hehehe.... for sure. Just what I was thinking.

    gay quote of the day

    RoguE, Sep 1, 2005