Study Group in Secunderabad

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Revived Soul, May 27, 2004.

  1. Revived Soul

    Revived Soul Guest

    Hi,

    Anyone willing to form a study group in Secunderabad India (GunRock to be specific) ?
    I am willing to pool in a couple of desktops. I might also find a small room and a 56k dedicated Internet connection.

    I need is 3-4 people intrested and willing to
    a.. Complete MCSA and MCSE 2003 track in 4-5 months
    b.. Split the rent for servers, network, Internet, electricity, room & furniture
    c.. Contribute towards 2003 study material (will have to atleast get some quality material)
    d.. Work and learn quietly (No noisy people please. I am planning to rent a room in a residential place and I dont want to be kicked out)
    e.. Anyone who's got any servers or desktops to spare for the lab will be preffered most.
    Please let me know if you live in the vicinity of Gunrock, Kharkhana, Tirumalgiri, Sikh Village, Bowenpally, Tad bund, AOC, Maredpally, Mahendra Hills, Paradise and around these places.

    I promise you it will be fun. I have done this earlier. If I find a good group I am planning on other certifications too. I will let you know once I finish my MCSE 2003.

    Reply back to this post or email me

    Cheers
    Sunny

    Revived Soul, May 27, 2004

  2. Revived Soul

    Guest Guest

    can we move this group to bray irland ill be in then and i
    think ill be able to arange something a little better then
    a 56k,you sure they still make them

    Guest, May 27, 2004

  3. Revived Soul

    Revived Soul Guest

    Sorry can't move the group... U ready to move to India ??? Exotic spicy food
    awaits...

    And yes .. they sure make them ... a small correction its a 64k full link
    not a 56k. i am getting it for 20$ a month. no deposits no hasslees. I am
    currently using the service and its fantastic.

    Revived Soul, May 27, 2004
  4. Revived Soul

    Guest Guest

    ha, hahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha, your a
    freak, get back in your hole so i can fill it back in

    Guest, May 28, 2004
  5. how i would have loved to study with u, unfortunately i
    dont live in india now.
    and i sure miss the spicy food.

    R Giskard Reventlov, Jun 3, 2004