    transcender AdministratorCert/Upgrade 2003.

    any other advice i require?

    JameZ
    JameZ, Jul 26, 2004

  2. JameZ

    Steve Guest

    Sybex books are good.
    Transcender sucks! I used a Transcender 3 years ago for
    my 70-210 and only had 2 questions from transcender. I
    still passed it though. Transcender is Worthless!

    2003 Environment Management

    Steve, Jul 26, 2004

  3. JameZ

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 26, 2004 "JameZ" blathered:

    > any other advice i require?

    Don't eat yellow snow.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  4. JameZ

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 26, 2004 "Steve" blathered:

    > I used a Transcender 3 years ago for
    > my 70-210 and only had 2 questions from transcender.

    So, you're pissed then that Transcenders didn't give you all of the answers?

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  5. JameZ

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On Jul 26, 2004 "JameZ" blathered:
    >
    > > any other advice i require?

    > Don't eat yellow snow.

    FUKC!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Ptooey! thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 26, 2004
  6. JameZ

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 26, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Jul 26, 2004 "JameZ" blathered:
    >>
    >> > any other advice i require?

    >> Don't eat yellow snow.

    > FUKC!

    Bonus tip: Never fry bacon naked.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  7. JameZ

    catwalker63 Guest

    <IMAGE SCRUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2004
  8. JameZ

    J Guest

    Boy I agree.

    Transcender's information and sytle of questioning is nothing like the real
    tests.

    I personally like the Sybex books for reference, but I (believe it or not)
    find VPC, Sybex's Virtual Lab for the MCSA, and audio cd's.

    J, Jul 27, 2004
  9. JameZ

    Charles Guest

    So you didn't study the concepts and were expecting the
    exact answers?? Transcenders are used to test your
    knowledge just prior to the real exam, surely you didn't
    use it as the main study guide.

    Maybe you were looking for braindumps instead.

    and yes, Sybex is good as is MSPress, depending on who the
    author is.

    Charles, Sep 1, 2004