    Thanks,
    Dwight Brookland
    MCP WIndows XP Pro
    Dwight Brookland, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Dwight Brookland

    Guest Guest

    I believe everyone has been saying that nothing will be
    available until mid-2004.

    Guest, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Dwight Brookland

    Saxbytes Guest

    You should study the 70-270 book. It contains everything
    that you will need, and then some. I just completed both
    70-271 & 272, and the 270 book included everything, and I
    passed just fine. Plus, the 270 book is pretty easy to
    find, and I haven't found any study books for 271 & 272.

    Better to over study than not go prepared.

    Saxbytes, Feb 6, 2004
  4. Dwight Brookland

    Guest Guest

    I don't know about 70-272, but studying 70-270 will work
    fine for the 70-271 test.

    Guest, Feb 6, 2004