  1. Thinking about doing my MCSE 2003 and would like to do it outside of
    Australia - any thoughts? Good or bad experience feeb back would be
    appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVhbCBOb2x0b24=?=, Sep 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVhbCBOb2x0b24=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Thinking about doing my MCSE 2003 and would like to do it outside of
    > Australia - any thoughts? Good or bad experience feeb back would be
    > appreciated.

    I'd kind of like to study a broad in Australia.

    Maybe we could arrange a swap.

    Frisbee®, Sep 6, 2006

  3. > > Thinking about doing my MCSE 2003 and would like to do it outside of
    > > Australia - any thoughts? Good or bad experience feeb back would be
    > > appreciated.

    India would be the best place. You can have your MCSE just in one day.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 6, 2006
  4. "Dragon Without Wings" wrote:

    > > > Thinking about doing my MCSE 2003 and would like to do it outside of
    > > > Australia - any thoughts? Good or bad experience feeb back would be
    > > > appreciated.

    > India would be the best place. You can have your MCSE just in one day.

    London would be the best place too. Plus MCSE course with the promise of Job
    Guarantee within 60 days or six 6 months.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 6, 2006