    Please, any body can guide me, how can I install the "Visual C++.Net" from
    the mother program?!!.
    Thank you all.

    Hardy &&&, Aug 10, 2006

  2. Hardy &&&

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Hardy &&& wrote:
    > I purchased "Microsoft Visual Studio Program". I have a teaching book for
    > teaching Visual C++.Net.
    > Please, any body can guide me, how can I install the "Visual C++.Net" from
    > the mother program?!!.
    > Thank you all.

    You need Visual Studio 2001, 2003, 2005, which are VS(s) for .NET.

    You shouldn't be learning VS C++ .NET it's too complicated for a beginner.

    You need a beginner book on VB.NET or C# .NET to get the basics of how
    ..NET works, which you're not going to get by going to C++ .NET. C++ is
    more for an advanced programmer that knows the ins and outs of
    programming C++ or just advanced in general in programming.

    There are free .NET IDE(s) for C# and VB.NET if you really don't have
    one of the VS .NET IDE(s) above. You can use Google to find them.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 10, 2006