    brolly flash with GN 32 @100 ISO. Are these units any good for portraits.

    Best Wishes
    Bruce

    Bruce, Nov 23, 2008

  2. Bruce

    Jim Guest

    "Bruce" <> wrote in message
    news:T9fWk.25362$2...
    > I;ve been looking at Interfit Studio Flash consisting of one softbox & one
    > brolly flash with GN 32 @100 ISO. Are these units any good for portraits.
    >

    > Best Wishes
    > Bruce

    Is the guide number in meters or feet? If feet, it is a weak flash.
    People have made very good portraits with only natural light, one softbox
    and flash, two softboxes and flashes, two softboxes and flashes with a
    reflector, and many other combinations.
    It all depends on the skill of the photographer.
    Jim

    Jim, Nov 23, 2008

  3. Bruce

    Bruce Guest