    they simply say that the program wiil not load on x64 systems. I wonder if
    there is a file that I can copy to the x64 system from the standard XP to
    fool the install program. Tom

    old44tom, Jun 15, 2005

  2. If Pinnacle says no, I would go with no.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005

  3. old44tom

    John Barnes Guest

    What version are you running. SP1 is already installed in the final RTM
    according to what I have seen.

    John Barnes, Jun 15, 2005
  4. old44tom

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:10:30 -0700, "John Barnes" <>
    wrote:

    >What version are you running. SP1 is already installed in the final RTM
    >according to what I have seen.

    I'm sorry to this to the OP, but you better ditch that POS which is
    called Studio. It's a never ending beta, that software. People alsways
    complain about MS making new bugs with patches, but Pinnacle has got
    the ticket for that. Sony Vegas is a very nice alternative, and very
    powerful. Otherwise, better keep a XP32 running, because I think
    stable drivers, if they will ever be released for Studio, will take
    years.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 15, 2005
  5. old44tom

    John Barnes Guest

    Sorry guess that was just what it was built on Server 2003 SP1

    John Barnes, Jun 15, 2005