Stuck viewer pixel on new Coolpix 4300

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bob Salomon, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Bob Salomon

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <>,
    "Mike Kiser" <> wrote:

    > I purchased a Coolpix 4300 (my first digital camera) from Office Depot for
    > $250 recently. Seemed like a great deal, but the view screen has a green
    > pixel that is stuck on. Can this be corrected or should I just live with it?
    > I could return the camera but everything else works great. Is this a common
    > problem?
    >
    > Advice would be appreciated.
    >
    > Mike

    Have you called Nikon or asked the store where it was purchased? Anyone
    else answering is guessing the response the above will give you. And the
    longer you wait the less likely the store will be able to help you.

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

    Mike Kiser, Apr 8, 2004