  1. Bob B

    Bob B Guest

    0210 Stuck key 1D .....does that mean anything to anybody? BB

    Bob B, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Bob B

    Meat-Plow Guest

    On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:12:58 +0000, Bob B wrote:

    > 0210 Stuck key 1D .....does that mean anything to anybody? BB

    Yeh means unsticking it or buying a new keyboard.

    Meat-Plow, Nov 15, 2003

  3. Bob B

    Bob B Guest

    > >0210 Stuck key 1D .....does that mean anything to anybody? BB
    > >

    > I'm assuming you're getting this on bootup?
    >
    > Sounds like a key on your keyboard is stuck. Find out which one it is
    > and un-stick it.

    I have tried another keyboard ... did not solve the problem ...BB

    Bob B, Nov 15, 2003
  4. Bob B

    Skyknight Guest

    Skyknight, Nov 15, 2003
  5. Bob B

    olfart Guest

    "Bob B" <> wrote in message

    > > >0210 Stuck key 1D .....does that mean anything to anybody? BB
    > > >

    > > I'm assuming you're getting this on bootup?
    > >
    > > Sounds like a key on your keyboard is stuck. Find out which one it is
    > > and un-stick it.

    > I have tried another keyboard ... did not solve the problem ...BB

    Darn - 2 bad keyboards in a row - talk about bad luck

    olfart, Nov 15, 2003
  6. Bob B

    SgtSilicon Guest

    USB or DIN (PS/2) type connector? If PS/2 style for your KB and
    mouse, are you by chance plugging the mouse and keyboard into each
    others port?

    If it isn't the keyboard or the port, it is likely that the problem
    lies in the keyboard controller (which I think is integrated into most
    BIOS chips these days).

    On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:36:00 -0000, "Bob B" <>
    wrote:

    >> >0210 Stuck key 1D .....does that mean anything to anybody? BB
    >> >

    >> I'm assuming you're getting this on bootup?
    >>
    >> Sounds like a key on your keyboard is stuck. Find out which one it is
    >> and un-stick it.

    >I have tried another keyboard ... did not solve the problem ...BB

    ** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and
    including the underscore in my email reply header.

    SgtSilicon, Nov 15, 2003
  7. Bob B

    Bob B Guest

    "olfart" <> wrote in message

    > "Bob B" <> wrote in message

    > > > I'm assuming you're getting this on bootup?
    > > >
    > > > Sounds like a key on your keyboard is stuck. Find out which one it is
    > > > and un-stick it.

    > > I have tried another keyboard ... did not solve the problem ...BB
    > >

    > Darn - 2 bad keyboards in a row - talk about bad luck

    ok . not all bad news ...it was a message that came up when window98SE
    wouldnt load apart from in 'safe mode' or when system.ini in msconfig was
    disabled... even when any one box was ticked in the system.ini section the
    puter froze ...took the easy way out in the end and reinstalled 98SE update
    ..... everything fine now (only took 30 mins) maybe a hint there for people
    who have unusual probs (mind I would have liked to find what was actually
    was causing the problem)

    Bob B, Nov 15, 2003