struts - tiles definition not reflecting for a JSP

Discussion in 'Software' started by priya@tcs, Dec 19, 2011.

  1. priya@tcs

    priya@tcs

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi everyone, I am struggling with this problem since 2 weeks..I will be thankful to you if u can tell me the solution...the problem is :

    In my tiles-defs.xml, all the definitions are working fine but for only one jsp, its not getting reflected. I want my jsp to extend another JSP to display common menu and header. I added the below definition in the xml but its not working...

    <definition name="requestDelete" extends="standardLayout">
    <put name="content" value="/jsp/volumes/requestDelete.jsp" />
    <put name="title" type="string" value="Request" />
    </
    definition>

    Already the below definitions are present in the xml and they are working fine...but the one i added is not working

    <definition name="requestCreate" extends="standardLayout">
    <put name="content" value="/jsp/volumes/requestCreate.jsp" />
    <put name="title" type="string" value="Request" />
    </
    definition>
    <
    definition name="requestView" extends="standardLayout">
    <put name="content" value="/jsp/volumes/requestView.jsp" />
    <put name="title" type="string" value="Request" />
    </
    definition>

    Please someone help me to find out the solution..

    priya@tcs, Dec 19, 2011