    government minister) were strip searched by these forces.

    My question is then - was this really necessary ?

    PS. It does not help voting for "Labor" here !

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Nov 18, 2007

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Mike Easter Guest

    Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

    > As a result the guests meeting up at the inauguration (including the
    > government minister) were strip searched by these forces.

    But what was the process by which their body cavities were
    investigated/searched?

    If you don't search the cavities, you might as well not have a strip
    search.

    Who knows what could have been concealed in their rectums, vaginas,
    stomachs, colons or other smaller places?

    > My question is then - was this really necessary ?

    Well, if you wanted to see everyone with their clothes off, it worked
    pretty well. If you wanted to find out if they had something concealed,
    they should have used a more advanced technique.

    Getting naked is no big deal. Having some cavities probed is pretty
    annoying.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 18, 2007

  3. Knut Arvid Keilen

    richard Guest

    What a crock of shit. No self respecting government in the free world would
    ever do such a thing on a massive scale like this. Hell, the people would
    revolt and toss out the top rulers instantly.

    Had something like this really happened, you can be damned sure it would
    have made headlines world wide and every news outlet here in the USA would
    have carried it and made a holy stink.

    When I was in our glorious Army I never heard so many damn crap stories in
    my life. Like, one guy was dead serious when he said that they're going to
    take sperm samples. Another guy said that during certain inspections, they
    will make you strip naked in public.

    Post the proof butthead.

    richard, Nov 18, 2007
  4. richard wrote:
    > What a crock of shit. No self respecting government in the free world would
    > ever do such a thing on a massive scale like this. Hell, the people would
    > revolt and toss out the top rulers instantly.
    >
    > Had something like this really happened, you can be damned sure it would
    > have made headlines world wide and every news outlet here in the USA would
    > have carried it and made a holy stink.
    >
    > When I was in our glorious Army I never heard so many damn crap stories in
    > my life. Like, one guy was dead serious when he said that they're going to
    > take sperm samples. Another guy said that during certain inspections, they
    > will make you strip naked in public.

    How about the kookery about George W. Bush canceling the 2008 election
    so he can continue to be president? :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2007
  5. Knut Arvid Keilen

    BoB Guest

    On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 07:42:41 -0500, richard babbled:

    snip

    > When I was in our glorious Army I never heard so many damn crap stories
    > in my life. Like, one guy was dead serious when he said that they're
    > going to take sperm samples. Another guy said that during certain
    > inspections, they will make you strip naked in public.

    You mean during your brief and undistinguished military career, during
    which you attained the exalted rank of E-1 before you were booted out?

    snip

    --
    BoB

    BoB, Nov 18, 2007