STRIKE UP THE BAND FOR THE D60!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 7, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 7, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    Bill Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Have no fear, sports fans. The Totally Digital D60 is not dead yet!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/68109537

    Geezes...tell that kid to stop looking at me!
    Bill, Oct 7, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    Joan Guest

    Joan, Oct 7, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    m Ransley Guest

    Re: STRIKE UP MY comissions FOR THE D, buy one, I need $$$$$ tospend

    yea , strike up your commissions annika you ??. Nothing like giving
    Canon an unwarranted pre shot,.
    m Ransley, Oct 7, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    m Ransley wrote:
    > yea , strike up your commissions annika you ??. Nothing like giving
    > Canon an unwarranted pre shot,.

    Yeah, slick, they're paying me large bucks to promote a camera that
    sold out a few years ago. If I was on Canon's payroll you can bet I'd
    be shooting with a 1DsMKII.

    However, I think you make a good point that Canon should comp me some
    gear for all the free pub I give them. My pbase site is now well over
    a million hits.

    Are you listening, Canon? That new 85mm f/1.2L II sure does look nice.
    In my hands it would be magic!
    Annika1980, Oct 7, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Re: STRIKE UP THE BAND FOR My comission, I PUSH CANNON suckers

    m Ransley wrote: NOTHING

    I am to Canon as m Ransley is to webTV.
    Annika1980, Oct 7, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    Hebee Jeebes Guest

    Re: STRIKE UP MY comissions FOR THE D, buy one, I need $$$$$ to spend

    So instead your pushing outdated crap, for nothing? How lame is that.

    Hebee Jeebes, Oct 7, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    ASAAR Guest

    On 6 Oct 2006 20:37:19 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

    > m Ransley wrote: NOTHING
    >
    > I am to Canon as m Ransley is to webTV.

    Dumber dan da digital device???

    Doh!
    ASAAR, Oct 7, 2006
  9. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    Re: STRIKE UP MY comissions FOR THE D, buy one, I need $$$$$ tospend

    On 10/7/06 1:16 AM, in article 4527461f$0$34568$,
    "Hebee Jeebes" <> wrote:

    > So instead your pushing outdated crap, for nothing? How lame is that.

    English is a second language for you, eh?

    George Kerby, Oct 7, 2006
  10. Annika1980

    Matt Ion Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > Have no fear, sports fans. The Totally Digital D60 is not dead yet!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/68109537

    That one guy has obviously taken a shine to your camera...
    Matt Ion, Oct 7, 2006
  11. Annika1980

    Pete D Guest

    > Have no fear, sports fans. The Totally Digital D60 is not dead yet!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/68109537

    WOOHOO, retro digital. Still takes a good photo.
    Pete D, Oct 8, 2006
  12. Annika1980

    Hebee Jeebes Guest

    Re: STRIKE UP MY comissions FOR THE D, buy one, I need $$$$$ to spend

    Yep, one of the millions of illegal Mexican's trying to take back
    California. It is a slow process but we are making inroads.

    Hebee Jeebes, Oct 8, 2006
  13. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Hebee Jeebes wrote:
    > Yep, one of the millions of illegal Mexican's trying to take back
    > California. It is a slow process but we are making inroads.

    You can have it!
    Annika1980, Oct 8, 2006
  14. Annika1980

    John Turco Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > m Ransley wrote:
    > > yea , strike up your commissions annika you ??. Nothing like giving
    > > Canon an unwarranted pre shot,.

    > Yeah, slick, they're paying me large bucks to promote a camera that
    > sold out a few years ago. If I was on Canon's payroll you can bet I'd
    > be shooting with a 1DsMKII.
    >
    > However, I think you make a good point that Canon should comp me some
    > gear for all the free pub I give them. My pbase site is now well over
    > a million hits.
    >
    > Are you listening, Canon? That new 85mm f/1.2L II sure does look nice.
    > In my hands it would be magic!

    Hello, Bret:

    Seriously, why don't you request an evaluation unit, from Canon? Posting
    sample pics, on your photo gallery, could be a good form of publicity
    for the company. Being an end-user and advanced amateur photographer,
    potential customers may tend to value >your< hands-on opinion, more than
    that of a professional reviewer

    I, myself, wrote an article on a piece of computer gear, I'd tested, in
    1998; an e-mail pal then posted it, on his now-defunct hardware site.
    This thing had retailed for $249, and I got to keep it, free of charge.

    Well, what do you have to lose, by asking Canon for a handout? :p

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Oct 9, 2006
  15. Annika1980

    ASAAR Guest

    On 09 Oct 2006 00:18:14 EDT, John Turco wrote:

    > Seriously, why don't you request an evaluation unit, from Canon? Posting
    > sample pics, on your photo gallery, could be a good form of publicity
    > for the company. Being an end-user and advanced amateur photographer,
    > potential customers may tend to value >your< hands-on opinion, more than
    > that of a professional reviewer

    Uhh, what about those photographers and lurkers that are familiar
    with his "in your face" pro Canon bias? FWIW, he probably could
    write very good, objective reviews, but one would expect him to be a
    hair's breadth from ending lens reviews with "this lens will have
    Nikon groveling at Canon's feet" or "kiss Canon's butt, Rockwell" :)
    ASAAR, Oct 9, 2006
  16. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    ASAAR wrote:
    > On 09 Oct 2006 00:18:14 EDT, John Turco wrote:
    >

    > Uhh, what about those photographers and lurkers that are familiar
    > with his "in your face" pro Canon bias? FWIW, he probably could
    > write very good, objective reviews, but one would expect him to be a
    > hair's breadth from ending lens reviews with "this lens will have
    > Nikon groveling at Canon's feet" or "kiss Canon's butt, Rockwell" :)

    Who, moi?

    I'd probably end the review with, "Once again, Canon Rules and Nikon
    drools!"
    Annika1980, Oct 9, 2006
  17. Annika1980

    John Turco Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > ASAAR wrote:
    > > On 09 Oct 2006 00:18:14 EDT, John Turco wrote:
    > >

    > > Uhh, what about those photographers and lurkers that are familiar
    > > with his "in your face" pro Canon bias? FWIW, he probably could
    > > write very good, objective reviews, but one would expect him to be a
    > > hair's breadth from ending lens reviews with "this lens will have
    > > Nikon groveling at Canon's feet" or "kiss Canon's butt, Rockwell" :)

    > Who, moi?
    >
    > I'd probably end the review with, "Once again, Canon Rules and Nikon
    > drools!"

    Hello, Bret:

    You dirty, disgusting, Canon-licking, Nikon-whacking, miserable excuse
    for a human being! What respectable firm would want >you< as its
    spokesman, in the first place?*

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    * Sarcasm mode on. <G>
    John Turco, Oct 13, 2006
  18. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    John Turco wrote:

    > Hello, Bret:
    >
    > You dirty, disgusting, Canon-licking, Nikon-whacking, miserable excuse
    > for a human being! What respectable firm would want >you< as its
    > spokesman, in the first place?*

    The Republicans?
    Annika1980, Oct 13, 2006