    happen!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything else works. It is just happend today. No
    virus or spy I can find too. Please advise.It's drive me crazy.
    , Jan 3, 2006

  2. Santa Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > This is extremely strength.

    Strength?
    Santa, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:6Emuf.10577$,
    Santa spewed forth:
    > <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> This is extremely strength.

    > Strength?

    "strange"

    Please keep in mind that not all people posting here use English as their
    primary language. And many that do, haven't a clue either <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Sorry about Strength!!!!! But can somebody help me with this delimma!
    I think it is realted to my javascript, java runtime

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:6Emuf.10577$,
    > Santa spewed forth:
    > > <> wrote in message
    > >> This is extremely strength.

    > > Strength?

    > "strange"
    >
    > Please keep in mind that not all people posting here use English as their
    > primary language. And many that do, haven't a clue either <g>
    >
    > --
    > Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories...
    , Jan 3, 2006
  5. Bill F. Guest

    I've occationally had problems with yahoo email which I think deal with
    their server being overloaded with traffic. But that's just a guess.
    Tonight, for instance, it takes a longtime to reload the back to message
    screen after viewing a message. However other issues they told me may have
    dealt with javascrpt. Anyway, you should go to the Yahoo mail help screen
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/
    by clicking at the bottom you can ask them specific questions for
    personallized help. Good luck.
    Bill f.

    Bill F., Jan 6, 2006