    issues. I walked away, looking elsewhere for a GPS map solution.

    Hey Redmond ..... you paying attention ? Your past business practices are
    starting to pay off !
    Norman Brooks, Nov 5, 2005

  2. You should also post this to the microsoft.public.streets-trips ng to find
    out if anybody has encountered problems with it on x64, from what I read in
    your post, it sounds like you are assuming that its not compatible with x64
    based on your past experiences with Microsoft hardware and x64.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 5, 2005

  3. Norman Brooks

    John Barnes Guest

    My attitude too. Besides, starting with 2005 editions, lots of Microsoft
    consumer software seems to be written by Zambian monkeys. So far I have had
    to reinstall older versions of Money (Websites were dedicated to tracking
    the problems here) and Streets and Trips (street NAMES were replaced by
    route numbers). I'm back to S&T 2002 and Money 2004 and replacing all my
    Microsoft software with other brands when appropriate. Love Dolorme Streets
    and TOPO. Works in X64 fine but I don't use their GPS as I already had
    Magellan.

    John Barnes, Nov 5, 2005
  4. Norman Brooks

    Barb Bowman Guest

    There are no x64 drivers for the included GPS hardware. The software
    itself is fine.

    On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 10:46:21 -0800, "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]"
    <> wrote:

    >You should also post this to the microsoft.public.streets-trips ng to find
    >out if anybody has encountered problems with it on x64, from what I read in
    >your post, it sounds like you are assuming that its not compatible with x64
    >based on your past experiences with Microsoft hardware and x64.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Expert Zone Columnist