    then drop 2/3 let's say 1.8 at f5.6 and use flash on TTL....sometime I
    get good results but not constant....would love to hear on what your
    favourite method

    f8andbethere, Dec 31, 2005

  2. f8andbethere

    mirhe Guest

    Uzytkownik "f8andbethere" <> napisal w wiadomosci

    > What are your best settings for street Lights photos and Flash...??
    >
    > I use D2x and sb800 amd generally I do a reading...say 1.8 at f2.8
    > then drop 2/3 let's say 1.8 at f5.6 and use flash on TTL....sometime I
    > get good results but not constant....would love to hear on what your
    > favourite method

    I 'm not use flash but use tripoid
    >--

    Buy photos with license
    Sell your photos
    http://fotobank.tivi.net.pl/linki.html

    mirhe, Dec 31, 2005

  3. f8andbethere

    tomm42 Guest

    Way too long of an exposure, you need to meter for the lights or just
    wing it try 1/60 at 5.6 to start and see where that takes you, simple
    photography, too dark increase the exposure , too light decrease the
    exposure. If you stay at the correct fstop range for your flash you'll
    be fine with that.

    Tom

    tomm42, Jan 1, 2006
  4. f8andbethere

    RobG Guest

    "tomm42" <> wrote in news:1136077800.689150.215710
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Way too long of an exposure, you need to meter for the lights or just
    > wing it try 1/60 at 5.6 to start and see where that takes you, simple
    > photography, too dark increase the exposure , too light decrease the
    > exposure. If you stay at the correct fstop range for your flash you'll
    > be fine with that.
    >
    > Tom

    And don't forget to adjust the white balance.

    RobG

    RobG, Jan 1, 2006