    Burt Guest

    This one actually corrupts the x64 system when trying to install! Anyone
    have expereience to share or advise? Thanks.

    Burt, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Burt

    M. Murcek Guest

    Yikes! I'm using SA 2004 on my x64 laptop with no trouble. Even the GPS
    works fime. I'd be muy ticked off if I had to reinstall because of an app
    corrupting the whole OS. That's one reason I don't use Symantec or McAfee
    products anymore. I've seen both corrupt 32 bit WinXP when the install went
    awry.

    Did you get any kind of warning that maybe the install should be aborted?
    Any informational messages? Was the x64 plain vanilla when you tried to add
    SA 2005+, or was there other stuff that might have brought trouble to the
    mix?

    M. Murcek, Jun 4, 2005