    the samething in IE. this is on an XP machine. Any suggestions?

    Thanks,

    SS

    Sightseer77, Jun 7, 2007

  2. Sightseer77

    Guest

    On Jun 7, 12:58 pm, Sightseer77 <> wrote:
    > I'm having issues trying to stream audio from various websites. When I
    > try to stream the audio it shuts down firefox. It however seems to do
    > the samething in IE. this is on an XP machine. Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > SS

    since its happening with IE aswell, then its really not a Firefox
    problem. Since you didn't post a site or two, then I really can't
    help. But off the top, I would suggest to reinstall the program --
    whether its windows media player, quicktime, real player, or whatever
    you're using.

    , Jun 8, 2007

  3. Sightseer77

    Sightseer77 Guest

    wrote:
    > On Jun 7, 12:58 pm, Sightseer77 <> wrote:
    >> I'm having issues trying to stream audio from various websites. When I
    >> try to stream the audio it shuts down firefox. It however seems to do
    >> the samething in IE. this is on an XP machine. Any suggestions?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> SS

    > since its happening with IE aswell, then its really not a Firefox
    > problem. Since you didn't post a site or two, then I really can't
    > help. But off the top, I would suggest to reinstall the program --
    > whether its windows media player, quicktime, real player, or whatever
    > you're using.

    It's happening with various media programs, WMP winamp, realplayer.
    Happening with any streaming audio. one possible source would be:
    http://www.790thezone.com/multimedia/listen_live.aspx
    or any of these feeds
    http://www.live365.com

    Thanks,