    be using WMV files.

    ta

    George Best RIP
    me, Nov 28, 2005

  2. me

    Guest

    http://www.ourmedia.org/node/5573

    you may need to add some javascript to disallow someone from
    right-clicking to download/save the video, if in fact that is a
    problem. If not that code seems good enough
    , Nov 28, 2005

  3. me

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 28 Nov 2005 06:17:09 -0800, wrote:

    >you may need to add some javascript to disallow someone from
    >right-clicking to download/save the video, if in fact that is a
    >problem. If not that code seems good enough

    That right click 'prevention' javascript is essentially useless
    against someone who knows what they're doing. :)
    Evan Platt, Nov 28, 2005
  4. lol, yes or even worse, someone who doesn't know what they are doing,
    and happens to have javascript disabled :)
    Matthew C Rice, Nov 28, 2005