  1. yawnmoth

    yawnmoth Guest

    Any ideas as to how one might go about streaming video from a webcam?

    yawnmoth, Jul 20, 2006

  2. yawnmoth

    atec77 Guest

    atec77, Jul 20, 2006

  3. yawnmoth

    yawnmoth Guest

    atec77 wrote:
    > yawnmoth wrote:
    > > Any ideas as to how one might go about streaming video from a webcam?
    > >

    > http://www.webcamsoft.com/en/ezcast.html ?

    There wouldn't happen to be any free applications, would there be?

    VirtualDub is an example of a free program that can capture the input
    from a webcam, although I don't think that really helps me in terms of
    streaming it, though...

    yawnmoth, Jul 21, 2006
  4. yawnmoth

    atec77 Guest

    yawnmoth wrote:
    > atec77 wrote:
    >> yawnmoth wrote:
    >>> Any ideas as to how one might go about streaming video from a webcam?
    >>>

    >> http://www.webcamsoft.com/en/ezcast.html ?

    > There wouldn't happen to be any free applications, would there be?
    >
    > VirtualDub is an example of a free program that can capture the input
    > from a webcam, although I don't think that really helps me in terms of
    > streaming it, though...

    I bought and recommend it.. sometime you have to bite the leadthing

    atec77, Jul 21, 2006