    I'm using a wireless connection on a Thinkpad R40

    It happens on all stations I listen to!

    Thanks Bill

    Trying, Jul 10, 2007

  2. Try uninstalling and reinstalling WMP. Also, please tell us what OS
    you're using, and which browser.

    Your Best Friend, Jul 10, 2007

  3. Trying

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jul 10, 2007
  4. Trying

    Daave Guest

    Trying wrote:
    > I'm having trouble streaming radio stations such as AM740.
    >
    > The station appears to use its own player. Frequently the stream
    > breaks. Sometimes it is able to re-connect but frequently I have to
    > re-start the stream.
    >
    > Is this a common problem? Any ideas as to how I can fix it?
    >
    > I'm using a wireless connection on a Thinkpad R40
    >
    > It happens on all stations I listen to!

    Toronto's CHWO? Right now it's Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass's
    "Tiajuana Taxi":

    http://player.streamtheworld.com/?callsign=CHWO

    Maybe the problem is with your wireless connection. What happens when
    you try a direct connection to a modem or router?

    Also, what are the specs of your Thinkpad?

    Daave, Jul 11, 2007