Streaming NZ Radio..?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. Any Streaming radio for the National program..
    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 24, 2005

  2. On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:05:51 +1300, wrote:

    > Any Streaming radio for the National program..

    does this help
    http://xtra.co.nz/streaming/0,,10980,00.html
    ?

    Shane (aka froggy), Feb 25, 2005

  3. On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:24:05 +1300, "Shane (aka froggy)"
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:05:51 +1300, wrote:
    >

    >> Any Streaming radio for the National program..

    >does this help
    >http://xtra.co.nz/streaming/0,,10980,00.html
    >?

    Not really has to be the Full National station..
    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 25, 2005
  4. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    steve Guest

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:

    > Any Streaming radio for the National program..

    They used to....but I heard that some lawyer somewhere put the wind up
    them about broadcasting globally (via the net) content that they had
    contracted to broadcast only in NZ (and dependencies).

    Basic description: content licensing issues

    So they do certain local shows via Xtra....and bloody Windows (friggin')
    Media Player....

    I have always considered it to have been a large step backward.....from
    the full, live streaming in Real Media format they used to do.
    steve, Feb 26, 2005