    great, cheap would be the next best thing. It will be on an established
    site, even a link to it would be fine

    Thank you for any answers in advance

    Me Myself and I, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Me Myself and I

    Guest

    "Me Myself and I" <Me Myself and I@Me Myself and I.com> wrote:

    |>Could anyone direct me to a *very very* easy to use software program for
    |>streaming cam such as this example http://home.u08.itscom.net/teddy/youki_e/

    First it's not streaming video, just a Pix taken every X seconds which
    the index.htm updates on refresh.

    This would be real easy to do with software supplied with the cam, and
    a web page link'd to your storage directory.

    Or you can read the blurb at the bottom of the page you link'd
    http://webcamworld.com/about.html

    --

    , Jul 19, 2005