    Nevs Guest

    I would like to stream my desktop live to a website. Anyone have any clue
    how this can be done?

    Nevs, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Nevs

    paul s Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:42:37 +0100, Nevs wrote:

    > I would like to stream my desktop live to a website. Anyone have any clue
    > how this can be done?

    Why?? Who would be interested in seeing someones live desktop??

    --
    Paul S
    - Working with Linux is like wrestling with a worthy opponent. -

    paul s, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Nevs

    paul s Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:05:51 +0000, why? wrote:

    > On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:42:37 +0100, Nevs wrote:
    >
    >>I would like to stream my desktop live to a website. Anyone have any clue
    >>how this can be done?
    >>

    > Why??
    >
    > NTL would you have the bandwidth anyway?

    OK You have the bandwidth.

    > www.real.com have streaming media servers.

    Which I use myself for entertainment, e.g. radio, and movie previews.

    > Snagit capture can be run on a timer and ftp the results.
    >
    > Netmeeting.
    >
    > Search www.google.com

    OK point your webcam at the PC's screen, and stream that to the 'net.

    --
    Paul S
    - You know you've landed gear-up when it takes full power to taxi. -

    paul s, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Nevs

    Nevs Guest

    Nevs, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Nevs

    alexferri

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Try 1AVStreamer

    Try 1AVStreamer. It is able to stream by FTP like the former link you posted, but the great thing is that it also streams in MMS which means live video from your desktop with audio right inside your website because it uploads a ready to be visited streaming page to your website via FTP.

    It actually joins the best of two worlds, FTP and MMS.

    "pcwinsoft.com/1avstreamer/"

    Best,
    Alex

    alexferri, Mar 26, 2009