    card in one that is connected to a satelite reciever, Just wondering
    if I could could watch from other pc's in the local network.

    Thanks

    Edward, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Edward

    Dabaconboy Guest

    Dabaconboy, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Edward

    Tony Guest

    http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

    Tony, Feb 14, 2006
  4. I have done this with MS windows media encoder 9.0 (free)
    you select your tv card as the capture device

    it broadcasts over a network or even the internet to up to 5 computers
    if you need to.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/encoder/default.aspx

    if you need help setting it up, ask me

    -K