    for the 272 exam)
    Any suggestions would be helpful

    Thanks!

    Test Noob, May 4, 2004

  2. Test Noob

    Guest Guest

    I did the 70-270 and found it pretty easy.

    I took the 70-271 and was glad i passed, a lot of
    questions about dns, dhcp, etc. The stuff covered covers
    also 70-290 and 70-291 so don't think it's easy.

    I preped with the trancender desktopcert and i was glad i
    did because a lot was covered in it.
    Today i took 70-272 and passed with 710, the only thing i
    did for that was work a few days with office 2003 and
    outlook, a lot of questions are about outlook, dns and
    office 2003 but it was a lot easier then the 271.

    kit

    Guest, May 5, 2004