    I'm tried to fix some settings by deleting them in regcleaner and
    hijackthis. But the settings keep coming back. Is this the new sp 2 settings
    or a virus? How can I fix this? I may do a format.

    Franklin, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Franklin

    °Mike° Guest

    What settings? What on earth are you talking about?
    Please read the following and then restate your question
    in manner that's understandable, and with some details
    of your system:

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:51:46 -0500, in
    <>
    Franklin scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 28, 2004

  3. Franklin

    Franklin Guest

    Hi Mike,
    I'm trying to delete the lines in the regcleaner startup items. when I do
    one deletes and the other come back. Allso in hijackthis , I try to delete
    the lines and they come back when I delete/rescan them.

    Franklin, Nov 28, 2004
  4. Franklin

    Old Gringo Guest

    http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/esp.html

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Nov 28, 2004
  5. Franklin

    °Mike° Guest

    Please read the following and then restate your question
    in manner that's understandable, and with some details
    of your system:

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:22:38 -0500, in
    <>
    Franklin scrawled:

    °Mike°, Nov 28, 2004
  6. Franklin

    Valverde Guest

    "Franklin" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I'm tried to fix some settings by deleting them in regcleaner and
    > hijackthis. But the settings keep coming back. Is this the new sp 2
    > settings or a virus? How can I fix this? I may do a format.

    format, it fixes everything, especially those problems like not being able
    to format a question :) duhhhh

    Valverde, Nov 28, 2004
  7. Franklin

    Franklin Guest